Products and Services
Broadcast 3.0 Delivers Streaming Traffic Video for TV
Broadcast makes it easy for TV stations to use live, broadcast-quality traffic video from local DOT cameras on-air to report traffic, weather and other news. The application features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to find and queue traffic cameras for broadcast.
Broadcast gives TV stations the ability to:
- Find cameras using an interactive map, camera listing, or text search.
- Build and save 'Catalogs' of logical camera groupings (e.g., rush hour routes, bridge crossings, etc.)
- Easily queue and update cameras for broadcast.
- Control camera switching effects and timing.
- Avoid cost of maintaining equipment at DOT traffic centers.
For more information, please contact: